As reported by The Washington Post, Apple has been sued in federal court on Sunday by Coalition for a Safer Web. The group, a “nonpartisan group that advocates for technologies and policies to remove extremist content from social media,” is demanding that the company remove the Telegram messaging app from the App Store.
The lawsuit states that Telegram has, like Parler, failed to moderate and prevent violent and extremist content to ran rampant on its service.
GlobeX Data Ltd. (OTC: SWISF) SEKUR app is another great alternative solution to consider over WhatsApp and Telegram.
GlobeX Data Ltd. is a Cybersecurity and Internet privacy provider of Swiss hosted solutions for secure data management and secure communications. The Company distributes a suite of secure cloud-based storage, disaster recovery, document management, encrypted e-mails, and secure communication tools. GlobeX Data Ltd. sells its products through its approved wholesalers and distributors, and telecommunications companies worldwide. GlobeX Data Ltd. serves consumers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Sekur, which includes SekurMessenger as part of a bundle of email, messaging and file transfer into one app solutions, includes the Company’s latest SekurMail technology, which includes proprietary anti-phishing and privacy feature called SekurSend®. SekurSend® lets a user send an email to any other recipient, whether they have Sekur or not, in full privacy and security as the email never leaves Sekur‘s encrypted email servers based in Switzerland. The recipient can then click on the notification and reply in the same manner using SekurReply®, without the recipient having to register for a Sekur account. The sender can also decide to protect any email sent by adding a password to open it, a read-limit and a self-destruct timer as well. Sending an email with the SekurSend® feature allows the senders and recipients to add limitless size attachments to the emails without crowding the recipients’ email box. This also guarantees to eliminate BEC attacks for businesses and email phishing attacks. Additionally, SekurMail includes full control of email delivery, automatic data export for large Enterprises and an automatic Data Loss Prevention technology (“DLP”) with real time continuous archiving.
Recent data breaches in messaging applications and in particular in the WhatsApp application have created a certain urgency for businesses and data privacy advocates to protect their communications form cyber-attacks and identity theft via mobile and desktop devices.
SekurMessenger eliminates many of the privacy and security risks by not only not requiring a phone number, which would divulge a user’s phone device ID, but also by not social engineering a user’s phone or computer contact list and infecting the contacts by default as well, eliminating a huge loophole in security and privacy. SekurMessenger issue each user a username and a SM number. The SM number is the contact ID a user would disclose in order for other SM users to be added. The service comes with a self-destruct timer and other features as well, including GlobeX’s proprietary VirtualVaults and HeliX technologies with all data stored in Swiss hosted encrypted servers.
- GlobeX Data CEO Interviewed on Proactive About Its Latest Upcoming Sekur.com Swiss Hosted Encrypted Voice and Video Conferencing Features ACCESSWIRE | 01/20/2021
- GlobeX Data to Add Encrypted Voice and Video Conferencing to its Swiss Hosted Sekur.com Encrypted Messaging and Email Secure Communications Solution ACCESSWIRE | 01/19/2021
- GlobeX Data Ltd. Announces Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement ACCESSWIRE | 01/16/2021
- GlobeX Data Ltd. Announces Acceleration of Warrants Expiry Date Issued in Conjunction with May 20th 2020 Private Placements ACCESSWIRE | 01/15/2021
- GlobeX Data Readies Latin America Launch of SekurMessenger with America Movil’s Telcel – Aims to Replace WhatsApp for Business Users ACCESSWIRE | 01/12/2021
- GlobeX Data CEO Interviewed on Proactive About Its Oversubscribed Private Placement and the Sekur.com Launch in North America, Latin America and South Asia ACCESSWIRE | 01/07/2021
- GlobeX Data Ltd. Announces Oversubscribed Private Placement ACCESSWIRE | 01/05/2021
- GlobeX Data Issues Stock Options to Directors and Officers ACCESSWIRE | 12/17/2020
- GlobeX Data Launches Sekur.com in Spanish in Preparation of Latin America and Spain Launch in Q1 2021 ACCESSWIRE | 12/15/2020
- GlobeX Data Launches New Email Migration Feature – Making It Seamless for Anyone to Migrate to Its Secure Platform Sekur.com ACCESSWIRE | 12/01/2020
- GlobeX Data Completes Technical Integration of SekurMessenger with America Movil, Largest Telecom Operator in Mexico, 7th Largest Worldwide ACCESSWIRE | 11/24/2020
- GlobeX Data Signs Distribution Agreement with SYNNEX Canada Covering Reseller Network Nationwide ACCESSWIRE | 11/20/2020
- GlobeX Data CEO, Alain Ghiai, Interviewed on Proactive About Kuwait Distribution Agreement ACCESSWIRE | 11/12/2020
- GlobeX Data Signs Distribution Agreement Kuwait, Expanding Deals in Arab Gulf Countries ACCESSWIRE | 11/09/2020
- GlobeX Data Ltd. Closes Private Placement ACCESSWIRE | 11/05/2020
- GlobeX Data CEO, Alain Ghiai, Interviewed on Proactive About Increased Sales in South Asia ACCESSWIRE | 10/29/2020
- GlobeX Data Ltd. Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement ACCESSWIRE | 10/27/2020