Link Reservations Inc (OTC: LRSV) is a CBD and wellness product provider dedicated to improving the health and life conditions of both people and pets worldwide. Its trades through its two brands; LinkResPet and DailyLifeCBD. LinkResPet develops and markets hemp-based CBD products for cats, dogs and horses. DailyLifeCBD provides everyday hemp-based CBD wellness and mushroom products for people. The Company has operations in both the US and Europe.
The company announced its LinkResPet and DailyLifeCBD products will be available for purchase in all four retail locations of Collins Tobacco & Vape Stores. This comes as the Company looks to expand its presence across the marketplace and increase consumer awareness of its pet and human wellness products.
The company also recently announced that they were preparing to develop & launch its second functional mushroom product via its subsidiary DailyLife CBD.
The new tincture product, tailored for people, will feature both CBD and a wide spectrum of functional mushrooms (including Lion’s Mane & Shiitake) which potentially can help the body with a better response to stress and anxiety. The new product when fully developed & launched for sale will be our 2nd mushroom wellness product for humans. Our first mushroom product can be purchased for sale on DailyLifeCBD.com utilizing #BTC/#Crypto and traditional forms of payment. Our expectation is to be done with development of our 2nd mushroom wellness product within six weeks.
For centuries, people have been turning to mushrooms as natural stress relievers. The company’s”De-Stress” mushroom wellness product will be a convenient and delicious way to reap all the benefits that mushroom supplements provide for the body and mind.
Regen BioPharma Inc. (OTCQB: RGBP) is a publicly traded biotechnology company focused on the immunology and immunotherapy space. The Company plans to rapidly advance novel technologies through pre-clinical and Phase I/ II clinical trials. Currently, the Company is advancing small molecule therapies for treating cancer and autoimmune disorders by modulating the Checkpoint NR2F6.
The company also developing products treating blood disorders using small molecules and gene silencing (DiffronC), treating cancer with cellular immunotherapy (dCellVax), modulating key molecular processes in cancer stem cell through its patented molecular targeting approaches (BORIS), and repairing damaged bone marrow in patients with aplastic anemia and chemotherapy/radiotherapy treated cancer patients (HemaXellerate).
- Regen has identified and filed patents on small molecules that activate and inhibit a novel gene (NR2F6) which controls how the immune system reacts to cancer cells and to inflammatory responses.
- Aplastic Anemia Stem Cell Therapy – HemaXellerate – IND #15376 CLEARED TO PROCEED TO PHASE I / II CLINICAL TRIALS
- CellVax is a dendritic cell based immunotherapy that stimulates the patient’s immune system through a process called “gene silencing.”
- DiffronC is a novel form of therapy called differentiation therapy that is expected to have much milder toxicity than chemotherapy. The mechanism of action is to correct the specific genes that prevent the myelodysplastic syndrome stem cell from producing mature blood cells.
- Stem cells and cancer cells have found ways of maintaining their telomeres in a state that prevents senescence. Our research in to the cancer stem cell has given us a molecular pathway that can be manipulated to expand stem cells and maintain telomeres.
Life Clips (OTC: LCLP) is focused on delivering the world’s best global sourcing, logistics, and multi-channel sales and marketing services. Life Clips Mission is to be the worlds most customer focused and efficient way to obtain and distribute products and services globally.
The company’s core businesses consist of five synergistic business units:
1. Global Sourcing Services
2. Global 3PL Logistics Services
3. Multi-Channel Retail Sales and Marketing
4. Our own branded products
5. US and Global Manufacturing operations